9 and 10:00 Hours has us on roller skates... here's what to look for:
- Jodi Schwan--Sioux Falls Business Journal updates the cover of the week--as organizations improve engagements by getting BOARD out of the Board Room
- Jesse Schmidt--South Dakota Better Business Bureau--talks about the problems with computers and kids
- Ron Nelson--Nelson Property Consultants -- continues the restaurant journey jockeying with the studies and developing
- Rob Joyce---Jazz Fest -- smiles after the first night -- and looks to a great weekend. He updates just after 9:30--as others work to keep Jazz Fest Free.
- Sara from Lamps and Shades explains they are in the Crazy Day Mood on South Minnesota...We'll look at what's trending
- Golf Addiction's Adam Scott gives you a perfect place to play golf -- if you are learning -- or don't have a tee time. Plus he's planning a 36 hole event--indoors and outdoors over 4 separate courses
You'll finally get the chance to meet Dr. Jill Murphy---the newest and to date the most unique member of Plastic Surgery Associates. We'll check her small town Nebraska Background and what she brings to South Dakota and Spencer, Iowa.
- Brienne Maner--Downtown Sioux Falls explains why come downtown with the Crazy Day weekend.
- The shot-down plane in Ukraine is having an impact on the stock markets and commodities. We'll see how much with our experts
- Bizzy Lizzy is the only flourless bakery in the US--and now they have made 5 YOU Tube Videos
- Dr. Tim Lee Burton--Speciality Orthopedics gets you in and out generally in 24 hours. We'll check how he views Tiger Woods and the other walking and mentally wounded pros at the British Open
Podcasts on both shows will be up Monday..thanks to Mark Brown.